Take advantage of your online store by boosting your sales with some strategies that will make it take off!
It’s not just about creating the store and hoping it sells, decisive actions must certainly be applied to bring it to a profitable level. From website design, through search engine positioning to customer loyalty, these are just a few aspects to keep in mind in order to have a successful e-commerce.
However, these technical demands with high doses of discipline, dedication and perseverance will inevitably give excellent results.
Step by step guide
The first thing you have to do is make sure that your online store is prepared for many users to reach it, in other words: generate traffic. At this point it is convenient to meet some requirements such as:
- Optimize the site with SEO tools (Search Engine Optimization), to get a good position in the results of search engines, such as Google.
- Monitoring the behavior of visitors with Google Analytics will allow you to make decisions based on the activity they carry out on each of your pages.
- Using different digital media such as social networks and blogging will help you reach more people, attract different audiences, and ultimately drive more traffic to the store.
Now that your e-commerce has visibility, we must encourage those users to buy, for that there are also some recommendations:
- Having an intuitive navigation structure and a fresh and attractive design, adapted to all mobile devices (responsive), will increase the probability that visitors will stay longer and focus on what you offer.
- Using high-quality images and videos of the products will reflect professionalism that instinctively translates into trust. Making a downloadable catalog available would also be interesting.
- Create descriptions clearly and concretely without ceasing to be complete. Use all elements that contribute to easy reading such as bold, hierarchies, and bullets.
- Try the techniques of cross-selling and up-selling in order to increase the purchase of each client by recommending complementary products to those that have already been selected and also presenting superior and more complete versions.
- Do not leave out the testimonials of those who have already purchased and used your products, this is an excellent way to humanize your online store and also increase trust.
- Facilitating registration is a key factor, tiring the potential customer with unnecessary data or a complicated form can break the sale.
- Offering various forms of payment and covering the most common ones, and perhaps even going a little further, will minimize the chances that the user will find an excuse to abandon the cart.
And after you’ve captured the long-awaited clients, don’t let them go!
This is where the loyalty phase takes center stage, and considering that the best marketing strategy is to have your customers satisfied, the following is advisable:
– Follow up the shipping process by verifying that the expected delivery times are met.
– Your customer support must be timely, offering fast attention, as well as effective solutions through different channels.
– Creating exchange and return policies with the help of simple procedures will also give a plus to your business.
– Keep in touch with your clients by using email marketing. A good idea is to send them personalized newsletters or announcement with promotions, offers or prizes, as well as content of useful and entertaining value.
To conclude, keep in mind that the key for your store visitors to become customers is based on the comfort with which they can perceive and manipulate the information, in addition to the feeling of transparency and trust that you transmit to them.
What do you think of all this?