The importance of optimizing a website using SEO so that it appears in the top positions on search engines is no longer a secret!
The digital world undergoes a constant evolution that happens by great strides every day, where SEO strategies have become a key aspect for the success of any website.
We have already passed the era of “if you are not on the Internet, you do not exist” to enter the reality of “if they do not find you on the Internet, you do not exist”.
That is why this time we bring you some tips that will help improve the Search Engine Optimization (SEO), of your site notably:
1. Strengthen your brand
Google will favor your site in its results if it’s a leader in its niche. Building branding with a well-defined corporate image suitable for a clearly identified target audience, in addition to offering excellent products or services along with a proposal for valuable content, will eventually make your brand stuck in the memory of those who know it and then want more of it.
2. Keep social media active
Keeping up with social media is vital for several factors: one is that by establishing closeness and knowing your followers you can put yourself in their shoes and this can give you an idea of how they would search the web for what you offer; this will help you to choose in a correct way some keywords to use on your pages. And the other is that the links shared through them can influence the positioning of your site.
3. Make use of blogging
A blog is a relevant vehicle to attract traffic to a website, by frequently updating posts, search engines will review the news to detect if they are useful to users. This does not happen as often with the rest of the site where the information is usually more static.
On the other hand, if your publications are quite attractive, it increases the probability that they will be shared, generating a greater scope, which translates into more clicks.
4. Use different formats (especially video)
It is known that the visual part is what attracts the most attention and in this area the video always has the upper hand, and that is why YouTube is the second most powerful search engine on the Internet. Using this platform will grow your audience and multiply the ways of reaching your online business.
To complement these actions, let’s point out other technical aspects that you should not leave aside:
– Use SEO tools to detect and correct minor errors, such as the Yoast SEO plugin.
– Implement internal links to various pages of your site.
– Try Google Ads or Facebook Ads campaigns.
– Improve the loading time of the pages below 4 seconds.
– Include the keyword and use elements that attract attention such as emojis or symbols in the titles and meta descriptions.
– Identify the images with file name, Alt tag, and all its parameters, according to the content and then place the keyword.
– Google loves long texts that contain more than 1500 words, and it’s even better if they are over 2500.
– The content must be ordered and easy to read. Anything that contributes to understanding will give you a plus.
Finally, remember that the websites compete with millions for a good position in the search results. Helping search engines understand what is the purpose of each page and its level of usefulness is essential.
There is no magic or immediate recipe, but the general idea is to produce valuable content that generates interest and if your proposal solves a problem or need, in addition to being aimed at facilitating users to find it on the Internet, you have hit the nail on the head.