With a landing page you have the great opportunity to transform visitors into potential clients. Optimize its operation and make the most of its performance in favor of your business.
Marketing campaigns are initially oriented to attract and catch people interested in buying your products or hiring your services. It is during this stage that landing pages are an important role because they are the way to get the contact information of those potential clients.
With these valuable data in your hands, you can reach those users through various communication channels and demonstrate why you are the best alternative to solve their needs.
What is a landing page?
A landingpage is also known as a destination page, lead capture page, or static page. It is a web page created with the purpose of achieving a specific objective when visited.
Generally, it is used to convert users into leads by attracting their attention and generating some type of interest that encourages them to register their data in a contact form.
Precisely, a visitor becomes a lead when he or she leaves their data to:
– Receive valuable content for free.
– Access to promotions, offers, events or contests.
– Subscribe to a newsletter.
– To consult more information about your products or services.
The purpose of this is to create a database that gives us access to those potential clients in order to build a relationship with them. Using email or WhatsApp marketing strategies, you can get your value proposition across in a timely manner.
Additionally, you will have the option of using elements that convey confidence in your brand, which will ultimately generate greater sales opportunities.
Tips to optimize a landing page
Now that you are clear about what a landing page is about and its usefulness is, let’s see how you can optimize it to get the most out of it:
1. Use elements which generate trust. It is important to put on your landing page information that clearly identifies the company and how to communicate with it.
2. Use formats that induce registration. Offer downloadable formats such as eBooks, webinars or guides, which are usually very effective in engaging visitors.
3. Post testimonials. Another detail that can provide credibility is to show the experiences and perception of users who have already had access to your exclusive content after registering.
4. Create a persuasive and attractive title. Get attention and provoke your potential customer with a catchy title that keeps them interested.
5. Use a simple design. Less is more, a simple and precise design that highlights specific aspects to direct the visitor to do the step you want.
6. Take advantage of multimedia content. Add representative and concrete images which help to easily understand the idea or you could also use a short video.
7. Avoid placing distractions. Keep in mind that the landing page is for converting, not for educating or entertaining. Links, navigation menu or anything else that may distract the user should not be available there.
8. Find the right words to make the call to action. Explicitly invite to execute the action you want, do not leave doubts or omissions of information. A button that says “click” compared with another that states “free download” is not the same.
9. Include share buttons. Integrating buttons on the landing page to share it on social media can be a good option to spread and obtain future leads.
10. Ask only for the necessary information. Do not exaggerate on the amount of information needed to register. Getting only what is necessary to establish a first contact is enough, and it will minimize the risk of your potential client getting bored and leaving the form.
These are some tips that will help you improve your landing page.